Vilda Magazine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vilda Magazine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Any substantial changes will be highlighted prominently to users on the homepage. This policy is effective from November 25th 2013.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Vilda Magazine does not own or control, or to people that Vilda Magazine does not employ or manage.
If you have any queries or comments about the policy or our use of your personal information, please get in touch with us on email@example.com
In general, we use the anonymous information we collect about you to:
- Improve the features and services we offer
- Provide more personalised services to you
- Support our own marketing and promotion efforts
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Find out more about cookies allaboutcookies.org.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences). But please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Vilda Magazine’s services at its full potential and personalised to you.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. We use log files to build pictures of how our site is used that help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Find out how to disable/enable cookies: allaboutcookies.org
Links to external sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Terms of Competitions
These Terms apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. From time to time Vilda Magazine will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions (“Competition(s)”) on this website. Competitions may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific Competition.
4. Competitions are not open to any contributors of Vilda Magazine, the promoter or their immediate families, a Competition promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Competition.
5. Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered.
6. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
7. Unless otherwise stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and to have agreed to be bound by them.
9. Once selected, only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by email using the contact details provided upon entry.
10. Winners will be notified on the day that the winner is selected. Winners will have 5 (five) working days to respond in full or another winner will be selected.
11. Vilda Magazine’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
12. Vilda Magazine shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
13. Vilda Magazine reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
14. Vilda Magazine does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Vilda Magazine reserves the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances. There will be no cash alternative.
16. Vilda Magazine reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this Competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Vilda Magazine be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with this Competition.
18. Where Vilda Magazine runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Vilda Magazine shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
19. These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.