Christmas is almost upon us, and we can’t wait for all it has to bring: crisp white snow, vegan hot chocolate, glittering Christmas ornaments…and, well, let’s just come out and say it: presents, baby!
We all know that Christmas is a time for dreaming (yeah, thank you so much, every Christmas movie ever for unattainable holiday aspirations for life) so this year, Team Vilda is shooting for the stars: here is the mega-decadent, super-deluxe wishlist of all the wonders we hope and dream to find under our Christmas tree this year.
Of course they’re all vegan and cruelty-free – one of the things we dream of at Christmas is freedom for all and a peaceful life for animals – but nevertheless, each item is a reminder of how beautiful and indulgent vegan living can be.
Read on, be inspired and compile your own Christmas wishlist. And dare to dream – you never know what Santa might leave under the tree…
– My number-one wishlist item (more like dream wish, because it ain’t happening!) is the Vivian ring made by Aili in NYC. I want to build a pretty ring stack over time and I think this ring would be a lovely start! Aili jewelry is made from recycled metals and conflict-free gems.
Stephanie Villano, Style Writer
– The Falabella satin clutch from Stella McCartney is the equivalent of a little black (expensive) dress. It’s perfect for a night out or a romantic date, it goes with any outfit, fits all the necessities and is a sure-fire way to amp up your glam factor all year round.
Anja Lastric, Beauty Writer/Marketing Coordinator
– My dream Christmas gift is the Everyday Minerals The Real You Complexion Kit. Everyday Minerals is one of my favourite makeup brands and I couldn’t live without their amazing foundations. This kit contains a selection of their bestselling skin tints and finishing powders plus a mini brush to help achieve a flawless complexion. I would love to find this under my tree on Christmas morning because I’ve been wanting to try these products out for ages and I think it’s such a cute little gift!
Jessica Sjoholm, Beauty Writer
– If I could afford to spend upwards of £300 on a coats, the Belden from Vaute would be my choice. As a dream Christmas present this stunning, vegan, old-school Hollywood-inspired coat is a vision of how I would love to saunter around the cold Manchester streets.
Hannah Ellis, Food Editor
– I’ve fallen in love with vegan shoe brand ByBlanch this year – their sleek boots and heels with an attitude are craving-inducing and just a quick browse around their website is enough to make me start fantasising about what shoes I’d pair with what outfit. I love the Offshore black or Nightfall brown (pictured) designs.
Sascha Camilli, Editor
– I’ve always found it hard to find a vegan perfume so I nearly went crazy when I discovered the Limited Edition Diamond Dust collection from The Organic Pharmacy. All six scents are made from organic and fair-trade essential oils and packed in beautiful bottles. I really hope, Santa will bring me the “Orange Blossom”one!
Elisa Brunke, Lifestyle Writer
Header photo by Annca via Pixabay