Our fashion pages are the heart and soul of Vilda – we are, after all, a fashion magazine. That’s why our fashion team works so hard to bring you the latest trends, the most gorgeous outfits and the most inspiring outfit ideas.
Fashion writer Kasia Gumowska has a stylish past as fashion editor in Milan, and she’s also worked for ELLE Poland and VOGUE Italy. Currently residing in gorgeous Amsterdam, Kasia reveals 15 secrets about herself.
1. Where in the world are you based? Just moved from Milan to Amsterdam
2. What do you love about being on Team Vilda? Working with people who constantly inspire me with their creative vision and positive mindset.
3. What’s your favourite piece that you’ve done for Vilda? The Big Bag Theory – it’s great to see that high-end brands are starting to think vegan, too.
4. Describe your personal style in three words. Effortless, polished, comfortable
5. Who are your style icons? Clėmence Poesy, Isabel Marant, Garance Doré, Jenna Lyons
6. What’s your favourite food? Toast with mashed avocado, lime juice and chilli flakes, carrot cake, baked oatmeal, hummus and baba ganoush spread over, well, basically anything.
7. What’s the last song you listened to? “Stay with me” by Sam Smith
8. What are some places that you dream of visiting? South Africa and Australia
9. What would you do if you won £10million in the lottery tomorrow? I would buy a ticket someplace nice and warm and think about it lying on the beach with a glass of Champagne in my hand.
10. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you be? Hopefully an eagle.
11. What’s your favourite colour? Anything burgundy.
12. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? I went on a roller coaster.
13. Would you do it again? Call me old, but I’d really rather not…
14. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Michelle Williams
15. What’s your favourite quote? Impossible is an opinion
Read more from Kasia here.