1. Where in the world are you based?
– Copenhagen, Denmark.
2. What do you love about being on Team Vilda?
I’m new to the team but I really love being able to be part of a magazine that has the same values that I do. I’ve grown a bit sick of the traditional women’s magazines and feel like Vilda is that hot, smart new girl in town.
3. What’s your favourite piece that you’ve done for Vilda?
I do love writing about beauty but my favorite piece is the vegan guide to Copenhagen
. I’m a foodie and I love Copenhagen so it was really fun to share my favorite places.
4. Describe your personal style in three words.
Feminine, bold, and casual all at once. I dress for the occasion so it really depends!
5. Who are your style icons?
I have no specific style icons, rather I get inspiration from people on the street, fashion blogs, magazines and the everyday girl. If I had to pick one though, it’s Olivia Palermo – I love her style!
6. What’s your favourite (vegan) food?
Truffle pasta! Or any kind of pasta really. There’s this great little place where I live that makes the most amazing Pasta Arrabiata with lots of garlic and chili – I could eat it every day.
7. What’s the last song you listened to?
The Way It Was – The Killers
8. What are some places that you dream of visiting?
New York, the Amalfi coast in Italy, and anywhere in Japan.
9. What would you do if you won £10million in the lottery tomorrow?
Travel the world, buy a nice house on the lovely island of Hvar in Croatia, start a farm animal sanctuary, and start my own business (I haven’t quite figured out what that business would actually be doing though).
10. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you be?
A cat of course! Sleep, eat, repeat. 😉
11. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue! Especially cobalt blue. Although my wardrobe has a lot of black in it.
12. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
I moved away from home when I was 16 and moved to Spain at 19.
13. Would you do it (question 12) again?
Yes! Especially the move to Spain – it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
14. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
The incredible Jennifer Lawrence! Not just because everyone would automatically go see the movie but because she could best capture all the different stages of my life.
15. What’s your favourite quote?