So we’re starting this new initiative where we introduce ourselves to you – Team Vilda is scattered around the globe, as are our readers, so we were thinking that sharing some insight into who we are might be a good way for you to get to know us!
I’ll go first:
1. Where in the world are you based? Beautiful London, UK
2. What do you love about being on Team Vilda? My amazing international team! They’re the whole reason I’m so passionate about Vilda. I also love showcasing amazing vegan fashion and beauty brands in a stylish, elegant way, which is what Vilda is all about.
4. Describe your personal style in three words. Boho rock chic (not “chick”, but “chic”!)
5. Who are your style icons? Mostly fashion editors. Kate Lanphear, Emmanuelle Alt, Eleanor Strauss and Taylor Tomasi Hill are a few favourites. I also love Swedish designer Anine Bing’s style.
6. What’s your favourite food? Indian lentil and chickpea curry, anything with hummus and cupcakes from Ms. Cupcake.
7. What’s the last song you listened to? She’s Thunderstorms by Arctic Monkeys
8. What are some places that you dream of visiting? Croatia, Japan, India, Greece.
9. What would you do if you won £10million in the lottery tomorrow? Travel. Buy a flat in any of my favourite London areas. Give at least £1m to an animal charity. Work on Vilda full-time. Oh, and I’d put none of it into savings. I’m a carpe diem kind of girl.
10. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would you be? A bird. Flying fascinates me.
11. What’s your favourite colour? Turquoise in general, black when it comes to fashion.
12. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Move to Los Angeles on my own at 19.
13. Would you do it (question 12) again? In a heartbeat. I’d do it tomorrow if someone would just throw a (free) US working visa my way.
14. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Natalie Portman
15. What’s your favourite quote? “When you stop doing things just for fun, you might as well be dead.” – Ernest Hemingway