When it comes to your winter manicure picking out the best nail shades can be difficult. Do you want to go vampy and dark, sparkly and fun? What about patterned nail wraps? Bold and festive winter collections are perfect for adding a little extra something to your nails this season.
A great brand to pick from is NCLA. Not only are they cruelty free, DBP free, toulene free, formaldehyde free, camphor free, and vegan but they also ship internationally! Given that they are a brand that anyone can order from, I wanted to share my picks for the best winter nail polishes and nail wraps.
- Peppermint Lane nail wraps are a fun way to be festive! This set comes with 26 individual nail wraps – 13 with stripes and 13 with polka dots. Mix and match them together or use them as a way to add some fun to a traditional red (or white!) manicure.
- Looking for the best polish for a night out? Emerald Bay nail polish will give you the ultimate luxurious holiday nail. It’s a dark green jelly base with emerald green, navy blue, and dark purple glitter.
- Bullion in a Bottle nail polish is the best way to add some glitz to your winter look. This gold polish is bright on it’s own, but the multi color glitter takes it to the next level. Create a fun look with just this shade, or use it as an accent shade with a darker manicure.
- If you love the white manicure trend, give Cookies and Gold nail polish a try. This white creme base has multi color glitter that comes out looking pretty and almost pastel. It’s a great toned-down glitter look. This shade is also perfect for winter manicures because it looks like a fun and festive snow fall!
- Prized Possessions nail polish looks like the perfect night sky packed in a bottle. It has a deep purple jelly base with large purple and navy blue glitter, and small green and silver glitter. If Emerald Bay isn’t quite your style, Prized Possessions will likely be a great addition to your polish collection.
- Want something that’s a little more holiday themed? The heart pattern of the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe nail wraps is beyond adorable! They look just like the winter thermals that have been seen everywhere this season.
To get a manicure that lasts, be sure to use a good base and top coat. Let each coat of polish dry fully before you apply the next. Giving the nail wraps a try? Stick to the same rules! Start with a good base coat, press firmly to apply, finish with a good top coat and reapply the top coat every other day to prevent snags.